Forgot about the blog again lol + updates around surgery and stuff

Welp. I should really start journaling more again, it's really therapeutic. I used to journal a LOT irl in like, books and stuff but, its easier digitally. And quite frankly, somehow it doesn't feel as lonely just the thought of strangers reading about my thoughts, feelings and experiences lol.

I finally had my surgery a couple of weeks ago, which I'm not sure if I even mentioned in my previous post. But long story short, I have.. many health problems, mentally and physically, including pretty severe endometriosis. So I just has surgery, and removed a loooooot of sick tissue, parts of my intestines, the tumor thing and my appendix which was infested with endo tissue.

My uterus has also grown stuck to another part of my intestines, so we'll consider another surgery in about 6 months, to remove my uterus, which will make me completely sterile, if I'm not already. 

But that's fine with me tbh, I dont want kids, never wanted kids, I dont have health or economy to care for kids, and I dont want to transfer my health issues on someone who doesn't need to exist. I'd rather adopt someone who already exist and needs a home. 

Anyways, that's a lot of if and when.

I have also experienced overstimulation sensations in my fingers, and hands in general last months. Sometimes pain, sometimes just moving my fingers kinda hurt, or feels overly sensitive. I can feel it down my nerves down my hands, and almost even hear it. Its awful, and it makes it hard for me to do the only things I really can do with my life, draw, play games, write, in fact, I'm having it right now as i write and I'm pretty much forcing myself through it.

I dont know what's going on, how it started, and I haven't seen anyone about it, other than msg my doc online and buying some hand bracers.. Which sadly hasn't worked much, if at all. I dont know what it is, but the only thing I can think of or suspect is idk, some kind of nerve damage? I hope it heals, cuz I'm going mad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4th of May 2022

Tired