:I

 I finally decided to quit art all together. I've wasted over 12 years for nothing. I dont get why so many others just gets thousands of followers and commissions over night after creating their art accounts. I've tried everything, and probably more than they have too, but nah. I'm born a failure, I'll die a failure. Even the one thing I was kind of confident in, was just a lie I told myself to have a purpose I guess.

I keep scrolling steam too, but nothing seems interesting. Idk what to do anymore. I just end up sitting in bed staring at the screen or scrolling tiktok.

Or like what I'm doing now, writing and complaining about everything, to the void.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4th of May 2022

Forgot about the blog again lol + updates around surgery and stuff

Tired