Change of plans...

My doctor, I guess are a mester at detecting red flags, and managed to squeeze out of me my plans. Basically, when she was asking me about my general mental health etc that she's following up, and I had problems answering... She was about to send me involuntary to the hospital then and there if I didn't tell her. So, I guess I had to come out with my official plan.

Now she's gonna plan a "voluntary" hospital stay the day before/ same day after my sister's confirmation.

I don't really know what to feel, other than irritation and discust.

I'll still do it if/ when I get the chance. Either before, at, or after the hospital. I guess, dying in hospital would be just as good. Not at home, and not alone, and I dont have to freeze or lay out in the rain so. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4th of May 2022

Forgot about the blog again lol + updates around surgery and stuff

Tired