Sorry

 I haven't written any updates in a while. Guess its about time now... I'm still alive, for now, so, yeah.

Not quite sure what to write about. But, I guess I'll start with the fact that I'm now being checked for ME/ CFS. Or, chronic fatigue syndrome for those who don't know. My doctor said she's already convinced that I have it, but for formal reasons, I have to answer forms and get my iron levels back on normal etc to get the official diagnosis.

My mood has been... Swingy as usual. I also got payed back quite a bit on my insurance from the time I spent in hospital. So, that's how I managed to get the e-bike I've been wanting to buy for so long now finally. I didn't think I'd be able to get it before next spring, but positively surprised.

I haven't used it too much yet, due to bad weather and my general well being. But I did use it on my way last time to my doctor. And 2 biking trips, on better days or evenings rather.

It was in the nick of time cuz my mom's car is totally trashed now. And, e-bike is a lot more manageable for me than a normal bike would be.

Even with good news, I still feel tired of everything. Constantly. I'm just so depressed or empty all the time. Even my mom wants to talk to my doc now to push on me trying ECT. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4th of May 2022

Forgot about the blog again lol + updates around surgery and stuff

Tired