Hello!

I've decided to try my luck at another blog site. I will keep my identity anonymous, so you can refer to me as Dystopion. My blog is a way for me to journal, more in depth. I have a journal irl as well, but sometimes I find it better, quicker and so on to just write on a computer.

My blog will be related to my everyday life, struggles and achievements. I might as well put in a TRIGGER WARNING right here. Because this blog, as well as the link to my previous one, contains descriptive topics of mental health, selv harm, suicide attempts and idealization, Bulimia and eating disorder problematic, trauma from multiple life events, multiple dramatic family deaths, and bullying.

My intent is not to trigger anyone or negatively affect anyone. So, if you find any of these topics triggering, please, for your sake and for my own self worth, please find something more positive to read than this blog.
My intent is neither to obtain any form of "attention" or sympathy. Hence why I keep my identity Anonymous. This is simply just a way for me to try to find better coping mechanisms than what I've been doing previously my whole life up until now. I find collecting my thoughts and get them down on paper to be rather therapautic.

However, I do appreciate all support and nice comments still. And, thought I'm in no way any mental health professional, if you have any questions, or need advice for anything, don't hesitate to ask. What I do have is life experience to share.
A short summarize about me:

I've previously blogged on https://wordpress.com/view/dystopion.wordpress.com until now. But I wasn't completely satisfied with the site sadly. So, I thought I might as well try my luck here. Maybe I'll like this site better.

I was a bit unsure of if I should re-post all my previous posts here, but, I figured I won't.
If you want to read my previous posts in detail, feel free to do so via the link.

If not, I'll give a short summarize:

I'm a 21 year old female from Norway.

I started blogging when I was in hospital. It had been my 5th time.
I was in inpatient care for Bulimia mainly, but my unipolar/ chronic depression also became a hot topic while I was there.
I was there for almost a half year. Lot of ups and downs. More serious self harm incidents than I could count. Stitches, gluing and stripsings, as well as suicide attempt.

I'm officially diagnosed with Asperger, Unipolar Depression, Bulimia, Social phobia, Scoliosis and IBS.

I just got home about 3 weeks ago now I believe, time has kind of melted together, so its hard to keep track.

So, I guess this blog will be a continuum of the old one, and my journey forward. 

I won't go into too much details about how my life has been up til now, idk how much I will get into it in the future, because its a lot. For now at least, I'd prefer to try to focus on the now, not too much of the past.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4th of May 2022

Forgot about the blog again lol + updates around surgery and stuff

:I