Have I finally found my path in life?

So, I'll not mention any names for the sake of being anonymous and protecting other's identities, but his name starts with D so I'll just call him D.

I've been speaking with him for around 7 months now. We met on tinder, (Lol I know don't judge lmao) Anyways, he's been really patience with me, waiting for me when I've been in hospital for so long, and I've met him in real life now twice. Last time was yesterday.

We just drove around for like 5 hours, and went for a walk and talked non-stop. Feels like we have really good chemistry, he's really respectful, very understanding and patient and kind. Apparently, we have some common interests as well, and he's really optimistic and very ambitious. He has a good education, and dreams of traveling and wants to take me with him.

I don't really know what to say. He talks to me every day on message, and I'm not used to having someone like me like this. Usually I would have blocked him out of fear of attachment, but I'm so happy that I started up on fontex again, I don't even know if I'd dare to meet him now if I hadn't.

I think I really like him. Even though I don't have energy to see him every day, when I first see him, it all feels so natural, I actually feel comfortable with him. It feels really nice to be honest. Maybe, just maybe I've finally found my soulmate? I guess I'll have to try my best to open up, and be vulnerable for the first time ever, even if its hard as heck, because honestly, this is something I've longed for for years.

Maybe finally I've found my key to happiness, a better life, more fulfilling future, someone to fill the empty hole and constant feeling of loneliness and being unwanted and a burden?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4th of May 2022

Forgot about the blog again lol + updates around surgery and stuff

Tired